Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This is just the beginning...

Hi, my name is Bronislaw Sviglo.
Before I continue I want to notice that I'm not a native english speaker so I will make a little(I hope:) ) mistakes. But anyway I decided to use english as a primary language for blogging because this decision gives me opportunity to improve my english in the future and because every programmer should know english .
Currently I'm working as a graphics programmer on wargaming.net. I began this blog because at the couple of last years I've accumulated a lot of ideas and I decided that it will be cool to gather them together in one place. That will help me to fast find my old ideas and maybe it will help someone else. I will try always make some little demo on my own framework to not just "solve the spherical problem in the vacuum" of the specific topic, but give some real example of an implementation and prove or not that this technique has a right to existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment